Today I’m going to share with you my personal review of the Auto Binary Signals (ABS). I say it’s a “personal review” for two things: First because I tried the product myself, and second, because this is my first-hand experience analysis of the system. I did my research before deciding to embark on my own ABS experience, and read mostly reviews from the online community. There are those who speak favorably of the system, at the same time there are those who are quick to dismiss it as a scam. Of course they are entitled to their own views, but personally, I find that most of the reviews do not speak much about their personal experience with the system.
There are even some reviews who were obviously commissioned by competitors by the way they present only negative feedback about the binary signal. Their reviews are merely an analysis of the system based on what they know about it from the videos or what they read about the product. They do not make mention of how they got to know how the system works from personal use. In my case, I went out and purchased the ABS system, tried using it a few times, and now have come up with a summary of my experiences – both positive and negative – with it. And that’s what this post is all about.
What is the Auto Binary Signals System?
Auto Binary Signals is a binary option trading software developed by Roger Pierce, a successful option trader himself. It is a web application that puts out signals that advise the user to Call or Put, within the given timeframe. It has four components:
The Auto Binary Signals (main) which costs $97.00
The Pro Training (Masterclass Binary Education) which costs $149.00
The Pro Strategies (ABS Quad-Core Pro Strategies) which costs $117.00
The Pro Signal (ABS Auto Trader) which costs $197.00
The Auto Binary Signals already has Auto Trader, which is priced at $197 monthly, and the manual at no extra charge.
How does it work? In a nutshell, first, you have to login to your account. Then go to your binary broker and check if you received signals. If you have, you may place your trade manually. You must never place a trade with signal once the countdown has expired. In order to be successful at auto binary signals, you also need to avail of the advanced signals/systems too. The auto binary signals is only a basic signal provider and will not in itself give you great success as I learned firsthand.
Let me share with you a little more of my personal experience with the Auto Binary Signals (ABS).
I purchased the Auto Binary Signals at a special discounted price (50% off), meaning I only got it for $49.00. After the purchase was completed, I was offered an upgrade at another discounted rate, but I did not avail it. I proceeded to access the system and logged in my account. Account verification was made via phone call.
I immediately logged in and selected abs main, where I chose the signals with high trends. I placed my first trades a few days later after studying the system a little more. I won my first two trades, to my delight. However, after that, I started losing. On the average, I was winning 55% of the time and losing 45% of the time. I wasn’t satisfied with this, so I got in touch with ABS and told them about my experience. I was told to get in touch with their support team through their site and so I did. I received a response from them within 3 hours. I was given some tips on trading, one of which was that I should trade no more than 5 signals within a day. I was also advised to purchase Pro Strategies, which would greatly boost my success. I did as I was told, and availed of this upgrade for USD $117. After I did this, I began to experience a whole new binary trading experience.
My trades using the ABS Pro Strategies were more advanced, as its mechanism gave solid signals that were really accurate. I learned to assess the signal’s strength before accepting any recommendations, and watched out for green lines that indicated a high chance at winning.
Using the ABS for Maximum Winning Results
I listed some tips I learned in trading using the ABS. You really can make more money with binary trading using the Auto Binary Signals system by following these tested guidelines. Also, it would help avoid any errors if you would perform clear cache on your browser first before proceeding with the purchase. Follow these steps.
- Go to the Auto Binary Signals site by clicking on the link.
- Refresh your browser. You will find a prompt asking you if you want to ‘stay in page’ or ‘leave page.’ Choose ‘stay on page’ to be able to receive the chance of a free 10 or 5-day trial.
- Once you decide and proceed with purchase the ABS system, you will be asked to verify your account via phone call.
- You will receive a prompt to upgrade your account to ABS Pro Strategies, please do so. This will ensure you get larger profits and high winning rate. Please learn from my initial mistake.
- Choose a recommended broker to create your account with. This is important too, as the platform works best with their recommended brokers.
- Make at least a minimum deposit with your broker account. You can learn more about dealing with a broker here
- On your browser, open three tabs. On one tab, log in to Main ABS; on the next one log in to your broker, and on the third tab login to ABS Pro Strategies.
- Check signals and timeouts on Main ABS. You have to note that ABS Pro Strategies does not indicate timeouts, but gives solid signals.
- On the ABS Pro Strategies tab, check for trade signal alerts.
- Keep track of the ABS Pro Strategies alerts and trade recommendations.
- If a winning signal is detected on Main ABS and Pro Strategies, the latter will recommend that you open a position.
- On your broker account tab, trade with the market recommended by Pro Strategies before its expiration.
- Trade signals with high signal strength, a high volatility of at least 70% – 100%, and high trend expectancy.
- Never proceed with a trade if the recommended signal timeout is below 60 seconds or if the signal has timed out already.
- Avoid trading signals with 1 to 5 minutes timeframes. Even if you are fast in detecting signals, the signal grade may drop even before you succeed in opening a trade.
- Avoid trading more than 5 signals per day, and if you really can’t help it, never trade beyond 10 signals per day.
There, I have already shared all the tips and trick that I have learned in binary trading using the ABS Pro Strategies. I do not assure you of 100% success, but if you carefully follow these simple tips you can be assured of winning at least 70% of your trades every day. That’s not bad at all, isn’t it?